Senior Treasury Analyst (KW27293)
Our client is a rapidly growing global manufacturing company that is looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst to join their team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone to learn as the company grows! With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, casual environment, great work/life balance, and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Senior Treasury Analyst will be responsible for managing, analyzing, and improving banking data for the company. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• The Senior Treasury Analyst will develop an understanding of operating companies banking processes and recommend improvements or enhancements.
• Complete daily bank account reconciliation and review daily cash transactions.
• Analyze bank fees across multiple banks.
• Assist in managing migration of operating companies to core banks.
• Analyze and help negotiate bank fees with partner banks.
• Assist the Treasurer with executing global capitalization and repatriation strategies for company’s global entities.
• Gather weekly cash balance information from all foreign locations.
• Create policy and procedure documents to assist in building a comprehensive treasury operations manual.
• Open and close bank accounts as needed, update signatories, and respond to various bank compliance requests.
• The Senior Treasury Analyst will perform other duties and special projects as needed.