Compensation: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 per year
We have been engaged by a industry leading company headquartered in Atlanta in its targeted search for a Senior Treasury Analyst. This role will be work with all facets of the business. Sr. Treasury Analyst and reporting to the Director of Treasury
- Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the global cash management process and make recommendations on optimizing cash in terms of Sr. Debt service, interest expense management, and liquidity management.
- Analyze and identify the key drivers in changes to working capital, cash, and debt and make recommendations to maximize liquidity and cash in support of sr. debt and group strategic objectives.
- Manage global investments for all sites, lead the annual audit process for Treasury including all debt, interest, and cash documentation and audit requirements and be the Treasury lead for the footnote disclosures.
- Become the Treasury lead for the annual budget and the quarterly forecast process.
- Assist the Treasurer with the management of foreign currency and interest risk mitigation for North America.
- Actively participate in monthly reporting and presentation materials. Also, actively participate in the management of the Sr. Debt facility including all refinancing and amendment activities.
- Learning and understanding cash conversion cycle for all sites to better optimize cash management globally so that maximum cash levels are invested or used to effectively reduce third party debt and interest. Understand tax consequences associated with various intercompany activities including loans, dividends, HQ rebills and royalties. Also, maintaining up to date legal documentation required for loans, guarantees, and other misc. agreements, and credit agreement compliance.
- Maintain understanding of key cash and liquidity issues for all sites for a rolling eight ? twelve week period.
- Consolidate and communicate the global cash, debt, and liquidity basis to Treasurer and Sr VP of Finance on a monthly basis
- Manage global investing process and be fully (directly) responsible for investing at SKIM, sweeping cash to site to manage debt service, and to ensure we competitively bid investing process with multiple banks
- Co manage A/P and A/R working cap programs to optimize liquidity and minimize leakage
- Become the Treasury lead for the annual budget and quarterly forecast process
- Manage the monthly reporting and presentation process for Treasury on cash and debt
- Provide support for monthly presentation as well as quarterly covenant reporting
- Lead FX risk management process on Bloomberg for HQ FX risk (royalties, intercompany interest, HQ rebill, etc.)
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted and considered; please no phone calls