Responsible for assisting the Manager of External Financial Reporting with a combination of duties including the review of our quarterly press releases and other documents filed with the SEC and/or other regulatory agencies. This position will perform a combination of the following duties including preparing our quarterly and annual SEC financial statement filings (i.e. 10-Qs, 10-K), the development/drafting of materials for disclosure committee and full working group meetings, and financial information for external/internal auditors, among others. This position will also be responsible for the review of the company's benefit plan and foreign subsidiaries statutory financial statements and the proper execution of certain key SOX controls.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for preparing our quarterly and annual financial statements (e.g. statements of cash flows) and 1934 Act forms (10-Qs and 10-K) for filing with the SEC. This includes conducting a technical review of the documents, preparation of all supporting documentation and coordinating the Edgar and XBRL process.
* Assist the Manager of External Financial Reporting during the review including agreeing amounts to supporting documentation for our quarterly press releases, annual report to shareholders, proxy statements, debt prospectus statements, and other documents filed with the SEC and/or other regulatory agencies.
* Responsible for preparing materials for full working group and disclosure committee meetings. This includes but it is not limited to the preparation of timelines, request lists and disclosure controls.
* Responsible for the preparation of quarterly variance analytics.
* Responsible for the preparation/coordination of financial information for external and internal auditors and other internal customers.
* Ensure proper execution of SOX key controls, coordinate most disclosure controls and procedures at it relates to external financial reporting and any other area of responsibility.
* Responsible for the review of the company's benefit plan and foreign subsidiaries¿ statutory financial statements for special projects and any ad hoc requests from senior management.
* Responsible for special projects and any ad hoc requests from senior management.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.