Our client is a small, family-oriented firm. Their employees are more than just numbers; they are valued business partners, helping exceed their clients' expectations. Our client has grown their client base and firm considerably and have many large client groups that they need help servicing.
- Oversee preparation and review of client tax returns and extensions. Review and occasionally prepare individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary, and non-profit tax returns.
- Research tax issues; tax attributes of current and potential positions; tax consequences; communication and recommendations to partners and clients.
- Recruit, train, mentor, motivate, and regularly evaluate employee performance.
- Keep apprised of new and proposed tax laws and their impact on clients' investments and tax returns.
- Assist clients with tax planning.
- Actively participate in the firm's business development program which may include: attend networking and social functions, prepare and deliver presentations to potential clients, communicate on a professional and personal level to strengthen existing client relationships.
- Develop and improve the firm's tax compliance procedures/policies/controls consistent with best industry practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Must have public accounting experience
- 4+ years experience in Federal Tax compliance (Corporate, Partnership, Individual, non-profit, trust
Category Code: JN001