Senior Systems Analyst (Workday)
The Senior Systems Analyst is responsible for the support and maintenance of the HRIS (Human Resources Information System) system, Workday. This position functions as the technical lead to provide application support for all software used by the Human Resources (HR) and Payroll departments. The Senior Systems Analyst will support all functional areas of the application (Absence, Time Tracking, Benefits, Human Capital, and Payroll) and assist subject matter experts with data integrity, testing system changes, developing reports, and analyzing business processes for increase automation and efficiencies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, or any IT related concentration; 2+ years in job related role showing progressive growth in responsibilities.
- Experience with Workday is required.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with superior problem solving and decisionmaking skills.
- Detailed-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills. Able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Proactive, possess written, and oral communications skills to clearly and concisely summarize conclusions and observations to senior/executive management.
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment, with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive and confidential information.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Software/Application Support
- Assist with planning, development, and testing efforts for new software releases, system upgrades, and functionality releases. Configure HR processes for all functional areas (HCM, Absence, Time Tracking, Payroll, etc.). Responsible for continued maintenance and development of the application to add functionality and improve efficiencies. Contribute to system and process re-engineering efforts and assess downstream impacts of proposed changes. Assist with project management activities for all HRIS projects.
- Customer Service/Production Support
- Provide back-office and end-user support for HRIS system, which include researching and resolving problems, performing scheduled activities, and recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet business requirements.
- Extract data for various ad hoc reporting needs as required. Assist user base with creating complex reports and build reports for automated distribution. Train back-office users as needed to generate their own reports.
- Data Integrity/Management
- Identify opportunities to increase automation, streamline reporting practices, improve accuracy, and reduce the amount of time required to complete specific tasks. Understand operational needs and how to configure the HRIS system to align to those requirements.
Reports To: Director of Financial Systems & Reporting