- Respond to all items on the Monthly Financial Statement Checklist.
- Preparation of monthly Financial Package to the Board of Directors, which includes but not limited to, Accrual (GAAP basis) Balance Sheet and Revenue/Expense Statement, Bank Reconciliations, and Accounts Payable.
- Preparation of bank account transfer requests.
- Prepare and record journal entries.
- Ensure proper recording of payroll.
- Maintenance and reconciliation of accounting records including prepaid, accruals and deferred revenues, which reconcile to the Balance Sheet.
- Reconciliation of reserve cash balances to reserve fund balances and maintenance of reserve schedules to general ledger.
- Analyze and research budget variances for notation in financial packages.
- Reconciliation of special assessment cash balances to special assessment fund balances.
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports for on-site managers and board members.
- Assist in the preparation and review of annual budgets.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end packages for audits and tax returns to be provided to outside CPAs.
Qualified candidates for the Senior Staff Accountant should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of experience
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables/Vlookups)
The total compensation range is from $70,000 to $80,000 plus bonus with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #121388. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.