The Staff Accountant is responsible for the day to day activities of the budgeting department along with corporate requirements and management reporting for the division; and assisting in all external reporting, including financial institutions,taxing authorities, owners and regulatory agencies. #CB
- Maintain and update community budgets
- Help prepare monthly reporting packages
- Assist in meeting the monthly closing schedule, including monthly budget
- Assist in preparation and review of annual Business Plan and quarterly updates
- Review and coordinate property tax payments, personal property schedules,
- business licensing, and G&A analysis
- Review and prepare general ledger account reconciliations.
- Assist internal and external auditors as needed.
- Prepare and process deposits
- Handle other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in an accounting role
- Real estate and/or construction experience is a plus
- Advanced Excel Skills, JD Edwards experience and Essbase/Hyperion a plus