Summary of essential job functions:
- Daily maintenance of client accounting records.
- This includes journal entries, expenses, fixed assets, reporting, payroll, financial statements and accruals.
- Preparation and/or review of cash reporting.
- Reporting directly to the Controller
- Monthly or quarterly client report preparation, including completion of bank account reconciliationsand multi-entity finanicals
- Assistance with the preparation of financial statements and related workpapers.
- Creating, reviewing and assiting in presenting budgets
- Completion of special projects and assignments as needed
- Experience with conducting, reviewing and reporting audits
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/ Finance or years of experience equivalent
- 7+ years accounting experience
- Multi-entity accounting experience
- Financial Statement Preparation, Audit, budgets and full-cycle general accounting
- Strong communication skills