.Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Accounting, Cybersecurity
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with planning, executing, and reporting on the results of Systems & Organizational Control (SOC) examinations (SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3) for clients in various industries.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a “service auditor” role at a public accounting firm issuing SOC examination reports.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a professional services environment, specifically a public accounting or consulting firm.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience include responsibility for the preparation and review of written status reports and project deliverables
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Accounting, Cybersecurity
- Holds relevant professional certifications including, but not limited to: CISA, CIA, PMP, CISSP, or CPA.
- Necessary Skills and Background
- Familiarity with various security framework such as Trust Services Criteria, SAN CIS Critical Security Controls, NIST, and others.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and SDI International are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.