Senior Security Risk and Assurance Cloud Specialist, Miami FL
The Senior Security Risk and Assurance Cloud Specialist will be responsible with some direction for performing all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional and inadvertent access or destruction. Will also be responsible for maintaining a comprehensive Governance and Compliance program within the Information Security and Information Services organization, as well as providing innovative insight and direction on the Information Security Governance. Secures enterprise information by determining security requirements; planning, implementing, testing and maintaining security systems; preparing security standards, policies, and procedures; mentoring team members.
Functional Skills & Knowledge:
- Demonstrated ability to perform security assessments by understanding the existing applications, systems and environments, and identify risks through analysis of the information/data collected
- Minimum ten years in Systems Security, Vulnerability Management, SIEM optimization and Data Security knowledge required.
- Minimum eight years' experience securing cloud architecture and data.
Education and /or Certifications:
- Bachelors' degree in IT or IS strongly preferred. Minimum of ten years IT Security experience in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of Cloud Security and Data networking.
- Extensive Knowledge of Cloud Security architecture.
- Advanced working knowledge of TCP/IP and other network protocols.
- Minimum of one of the following certifications is required: CISSP, CISA, Security+, CCNP, Cloud Security. UNIX, Window, Z/OS or Hybrid experience.
- CISSP, Cloud Security certification, and CGEIT certifications preferred.
- Security & IT Architecture standard experience, i.e. NIST, COBIT, Open Security Architecture, or SOA Modeling Frameworks
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum five years in Systems Security, Vulnerability Management, SIEM optimization and Data Networking knowledge required.
- Minimum three years' experience in IT Risk Management, IT Audit and or IS Compliance performing security assessments.
- Minimum five years' experience in policy, procedure, and standards development for a large IT environment and in Information Security, Governance & Compliance, Auditing or related disciplines,
- Minimum two years' experience securing cloud architecture and data.
Technical and/or Essential Knowledge:
Microsoft Office, Data Networking, Information Security, GRC Platform Experience, Cloud Architecture Security
Fast-Paced, Long-term Results-Oriented. Walking, Meetings, some possible visits to branches, some possible heavy lifting,