* Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
* Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
* Coordinates and facilitates agile ceremonies, practices and execution across an agile team
* Influence good work management
* Promotes and coaches best practices
* Fosters self-organization on the agile team
* Removes impediments outside of the team's control
* Supports ruthless improvement within the team, including the Product Owner
* Acts as an agile change agent
* Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
* Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
* Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
* Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
* Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
* Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
* Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
* Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
Required Skills and Experience
* Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least three years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory. Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
* 5 Plus years of experience in Information Technology space, preferably in the Banking industry with Oracle/Informatica software is a must. Actimize is a plus.
* Exposure to software development tools and practice
* Good understanding of software development process
* Good understanding of technology change management practice
* Knowledge and strong work experience of various tools and techniques that are relevant for the Scrum Master role including JIRA, and SharePoint
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.