• Responding to credit union inquiries (email, phone and in-person), which requires research and accuracy specific to the credit union.
• Assisting credit unions with resolutions to examiner and auditor findings.
• Researching existing and newly proposed and final rules and regulations, including laws and regulatory guidance.
• Making credit union site visits to review and analyze operations, compliance, and educational needs.
• Assisting with the development of comment letters during rulemaking phase.
• Providing education program recommendations for credit union staff, management, and officials.
• Continually informing credit unions about the available League services and support.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience working in the credit union industry is preferred
• Mentality to drive results, team player, and go getter attitude
• At least 3 years of compliance and regulatory experience
$0.00 - $95,000.00 /Year