Senior Property Accountant Well Known Real Estate Developer
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a well-known Real Estate Developer company headquartered in the Washington DC area.
• Due to growth, they are hiring a Senior Property Accountant to expand their team.
• The company is well-established and has been experiencing much growth every year.
• The company values teamwork
• They are in growth mode so there is opportunity for advancement
• They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K match, career advancement, annual bonus plan flexible culture
Overview of the Property Accountant role:
• Prepare monthly reporting packages
• Analyze General Ledger activities
• Perform weekly and monthly bank reconciliation for each property
• Work closely with project managers regarding monthly and quarterly deliverables Preferred Qualifications for the Property Accountant:
• Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
• CPA is a plus
• Retail accounting experience is a plus
• Yardi and MRI experience is a plus
• Advanced Excel skills preferred