The #1 Site for Finance Jobs - search all Finance jobs.
I2w0r45yq2d1764hhzk

Senior Project Accountant

Description

Senior Project Accountant

About the Company

Our client is a leading government contractor and they're looking to hire a Senior Project Accountant onto the Project Accounting team. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the company. This company has experienced exponential growth and could grow 50% by next year. This is a very stable company with multiple entities, so this Senior Project Accountant will have room for growth in the future within the different groups.
Salary: $80-85k

Some highlights:

• Large, stable company (no layoffs due to COVID)
• Company is in growth phase
• Working remotely (telework) indefinitely
• Flexible schedule
• Fully autonomous position
• Family first company
• Nice work/life balance
• Competitive benefits

Senior Project Accountant Responsibilities:

• Handle the full scope of project accounting from start to finish
• Process invoices for 10+ different Federal entities (entities are divvied up among Project Accountants)
• Handle 75% of Fixed Price contracts and the other 25% on Time Material and Cost Plus (FP, TM, CP)
• Work closely with Project Managers
• Perform all billing, accounts receivable, and cash receipts
• Perform various account and bank reconciliations
• Compile and post adjusting journal entries
• Handle month end close process and GL accounting
• Setup projects into Deltek Costpoint
• Adhere to GAAP, FAR, DFARS, and CAS standards

Senior Project Accountant Requirements:

• 3+ years of project setup experience into Deltek Costpoint
• Government Contracting accounting experience

Requirements

 

Job Snapshot

Location US-VA-Manassas
Employment Type Full-Time
Pay Type Year
Pay Rate N/A
Store Type Accounting
Apply

Company Overview

Creative Financial Staffing

CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. Learn More

Contact Information

US-VA-Manassas
Snapshot
Creative Financial Staffing
Company:
US-VA-Manassas
Location:
Full-Time
Employment Type:
Year
Pay Type:
N/A
Pay Rate:
Accounting
Store Type:

Description

Senior Project Accountant

About the Company

Our client is a leading government contractor and they're looking to hire a Senior Project Accountant onto the Project Accounting team. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the company. This company has experienced exponential growth and could grow 50% by next year. This is a very stable company with multiple entities, so this Senior Project Accountant will have room for growth in the future within the different groups.
Salary: $80-85k

Some highlights:

• Large, stable company (no layoffs due to COVID)
• Company is in growth phase
• Working remotely (telework) indefinitely
• Flexible schedule
• Fully autonomous position
• Family first company
• Nice work/life balance
• Competitive benefits

Senior Project Accountant Responsibilities:

• Handle the full scope of project accounting from start to finish
• Process invoices for 10+ different Federal entities (entities are divvied up among Project Accountants)
• Handle 75% of Fixed Price contracts and the other 25% on Time Material and Cost Plus (FP, TM, CP)
• Work closely with Project Managers
• Perform all billing, accounts receivable, and cash receipts
• Perform various account and bank reconciliations
• Compile and post adjusting journal entries
• Handle month end close process and GL accounting
• Setup projects into Deltek Costpoint
• Adhere to GAAP, FAR, DFARS, and CAS standards

Senior Project Accountant Requirements:

• 3+ years of project setup experience into Deltek Costpoint
• Government Contracting accounting experience

Requirements

 
MoneyJobs Advice

For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn More

By applying to a job using moneyjobs.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the workinretail.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with theTerms & Conditionsand both meet and comply with their provisions.
Senior Project Accountant Apply now