We are an industry leader with an immediate need for a Senior Program Finance Specialist. This is a direct hire, permanent job located in Herndon, VA OR Lafayette, LA. Relocation assistance IS available for qualified candidates not local to either Lafayette or Herndon. Due to the nature of our work, all candidates for this job MUST be US Citizens.
In this role, you will be responsible for the financial management and review of a group of projects in your assigned program. You will prepare various financial reports, verify actual cost reporting, prepare budgets and schedules for contract work and perform or assist with financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis. You will also monitor programs to ensure that they stay within budget.
- Prepare a variety of monthly and quarterly financial reports relating to projects and contracts, including variances and trend analyses.
- Prepare or assist with the preparation of forecasts on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Prepare Program financial information to be included in monthly Program review summaries.
- Develop relationships with Program and Project Managers in order to mitigate any issues.
- Support the monthly close process, to insure accurate and timely reporting.