Seeking an experienced and hands-on project controls and program finance manager with cost and schedule planning background to lead small group of analysts. Providing project cost and earned value analysis, revenue recognition, resource tracking, operations manufacturing analysis and forecasting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help develop and track Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB)
- Provide analysis of cost and schedule data to identify key project issues and opportunities
- Development of monthly estimate at complete (EACs)
- Create Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) requirements and compliant programs where required
- Support Revenue recognition on an IFRS basis
- Assist in developing monthly program packages and KPI dashboards
- Proposal analysis, pro formas, pricing, discounts, product cost accounting, gross margin analysis, revenue recognition.
- Engage with programs to drive better decision making and overall program profitability.
- Provide analytical and decision support to program managers.
- Support reports and quick turn ad hoc requests.
- Prepare business case for investments as needed.
- Support Business Area financial decision‐making.
- Monitor and challenge financial performance. Drive internal reviews.
- Collect and enter financial and other performance data (Key Performance Indicators).
- Support financial analysis of bids and proposals.
- Provide operational and financial analysis of manufacturing costs, forecasts and inventory
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Forecasting. Variance analysis.
- Support risk management and mitigation activities.
- Manager a team of 2-5 financial analysts
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in finance from a four-year college or university.
- Master’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred.
- 10+ years related experience is required.
- Prefer experience in high-tech and manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience managing and leading teams of senior financial analysts.
- Experience implementing DOE EVMS compliant programs
- Applied knowledge of planning, scheduling, cost analysis, progress measurement, earned value, baseline management and change control
All applicants must be a U.S Citizen or U.S Person as defined by ITAR (a lawful permanent resident or someone who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C.1324b(a)(3)). In order to be eligible for positions requiring a Security Clearance, you must be a US Citizen.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
$110,000.00 - $135,000.00 /Year