SNI Technology's client located in Thornton, CO is currently seeking to hire a Sr. ERP Systems Analyst - PeopleSoft for an exciting, contract-to-hire position.
SNI Technology's client's IT Department is recruiting for a Senior ERP Systems Analyst to play a key role in supporting their PeopleSoft ERP system from both a technical and functional standpoint.
Our client is seeking a senior analyst who will take the lead in supporting their PeopleSoft Finance 9.2 environment.
Senior ERP Systems Analyst - PeopleSoft
Responsibilities will include production support in addition to owning or playing key roles throughout the entire project life cycle, from gathering business requirements to assisting with system design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and customer support.
The successful candidate must be an excellent communicator who can work closely with end users to understand their business needs, in addition to collaborating with numerous technical staff across the larger IT department.
Our greatest interest or need is in hiring a team member who can guide our Finance team to sound decisions about how best to utilize the ERP and related modules and systems to support the needs of the business. It would be ideal if we can find someone who has excellent technical skills in PeopleSoft Finance, and also possesses intermediate to advanced functional ability, and has experience in both areas.
The Senior PeopleSoft ERP Systems Analyst will need to be a self-starter who is eager to collaborate and cross train with others on the PeopleSoft team so that we can build a resilient, cross functional team that can back each other up and serve as thought-partners to each other.
Beyond technical and other professional skills, we are looking for someone who has the humility to genuinely consider multiple perspectives, is absolutely a team player, and truly 'owns' the work. If you are interested in joining an organization with an excellent mission (students and education), that values work-life balance, features a great culture and climate in terms of job stability and respect for employees, and want to work with highly motivated and capable colleagues in an IT department doing leading-edge work in our sector, please consider submitting your application with us today!
Additional insight on what might constitute the 'ideal candidate' for this role:
- Participate in nearly all stages of system maintenance and software development including research, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Review, understand, enhance, and customize new features by analyzing, testing and implementing new modules.
- Interface with other departments and other systems providers to resolve project and/or production issues.
- Assure data integrity by identifying problems and offering solutions.
- Design, document and implement configuration changes.
- Create, review and approve program and/or system documentation and communicate procedural changes to appropriate staff members.
- Create and provide processes and training for users, as needed.
- Follow department processes, norms and expectations around change control (moving code from test to production), change management (training, implementation planning, end-user engagement, communication) and other key processes and standards, such as systems integration, requirements gathering, ticket resolution, customer service, etc.
- Provide functional and architectural leadership around PeopleSoft Financials.
- Experience with budget management reporting / financial analytics preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and documentation skills.
- Ability to facilitate dialogue with multiple customers in group meetings.
- Background with business process redesign / improvement preferred.
- Experience with organization-wide project management preferred.
- High level of analytical and design skills for requirements development and technical specifications.
EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major. Four (4) additional years of similar and relevant experience may be substituted for this requirement.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in ERP systems support.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in systems analysis and programming methodologies.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS or CERTIFICATIONS:
- Criminal background check required for hire.