Senior Operations Analyst (KS27471)
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturing company that is currently looking for a Senior Operations Analyst to join their team at their US headquarters. This is a newly created position due to company growth. This person will be very hands-on and play a big part as a strategic business partner! With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and excellent benefits. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed!
The Senior Operations Analyst will assist with planning, forecasting, and reporting financial results. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Operations Analyst will analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Work closely with the commercial organization during the monthly forecast process to understand demand inputs, assumptions and assess key risks and opportunities.
- Assist during month-end close processes, including variance analysis to budget, prior-year and forecast.
- Preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- Support corporate FP&A initiatives and reporting projects as assigned.
- The Senior Operations Analyst will conduct ad-hoc financial analysis/special projects to assist management in understanding and/or driving business performance.