Senior Manager of Technical Accounting (KC26370)
Our client is a global professional services firm that is currently looking for a Senior Manager of Technical Accounting to join their team at their company headquarters. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and competitive benefits. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Senior Manager of Technical Accounting will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• The Senior Manager of Technical Accounting will be responsible for technical accounting for the company globally.
• Provide financial data extraction, insight, and analysis primarily as it relates to the balance sheet accounts and reconciliation process.
• Research technical accounting guidance and effectively communicate conclusions verbally and in writing.
• Assist in addressing any technical accounting issues raised by the divisional finance leaders and communicate accounting conclusions.
• Monitor changes in accounting standards and policies and evaluate and anticipate the potential impact on the organization.
• Assist in preparing responses to SEC comment letter and other technical correspondence.
• Assist in preparation of technical accounting white papers.
• Assist in evaluations of passed audit differences, materiality and going concern.
• Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date about all external audit requirements such as PCAOB, international control documentation, etc.
• Evaluate stock compensation valuation inputs and review EPS, including impact of equity contingents, performance measures and dilution calculations.
• The Senior Manager of Technical Accounting will perform other duties as assigned.