Senior Manager of Financial Reporting (SK20065)
Our client is an innovative global company that is currently rapidly growing and they are looking for a Senior Manager of Financial Reporting to join their team. This position will have lots of exposure to the C-level! With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, competitive salary, strong benefits, and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Senior Manager of Financial Reporting will lead all reporting to the Securities and Exchange Commission. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• The Senior Manager of Financial Reporting will administer application of both existing and new accounting standards.
• Manage and lead all external reporting to the Securities and Exchange Commission including 10K, 10Q, and 8-K.
• Manage company-wide cash flow preparation, review, compliance and reporting.
• Examine and prepare company position papers on various technical accounting matters.
• Research new accounting and SEC reporting standards as they evolve prior to issuance.
• Assist with Corporate oversight of SOX 404 process.
• Provide timely research and documentation regarding SEC/FASB reporting issues.
• Coordinate both external and internal audits with auditors and external consultants.
• Participate in communication of foreign subsidiary accounting teams in changes in US GAAP or SEC financial reporting.
• The Senior Manager of Financial Reporting will perform other special projects and duties as assigned.