Senior Accounting Manager (SK27501)
Our client is a growing property management company that is currently looking for a Senior Accounting Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a rapidly growing company with long-term growth opportunities! With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, modern office space, excellent benefits, and is insistent on a great work/life balance. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Senior Accounting Manager will perform general accounting functions of the company including, but not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Accounting Manager will prepare monthly financial reporting and assist with transmission of monthly financial results.
- Review and reconciliation of trial balance accounts.
- Manage the timely completion of the monthly accounting close for a portfolio of properties.
- Manage the monthly close process and financial reporting and analysis.
- Participate in acquisitions and dispositions, including due diligence and purchase accounting.
- Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit.
- Establish annual business plans and forecasting and assist with preparing the annual budget.
- Provide assistance to Controller during quarterly and year-end reporting.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls.
- The Senior Accounting Manager will assist with other special projects and accounting duties as assigned.