Opportunity awaits at Eagle Home Mortgage for a Senior Loan Processor!
Our Florida Processing Center is currently seeking a Senior Loan Processor for our fast-paced, multifaceted, premier financial services company. As a Senior Loan Processor be an integral part of our team by performing duties of Conventional, FHA and VA loan processing, closing and preliminary underwriting. Includes interacting with escrow, title company, sales, design center, and borrowers in the closing of the loans.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process loan applications from initial set-up through funding, striving to obtain loan approvals within 30 days of application date.
- Reconcile accounting records to ensure collection of all fees due.
- Follow-up on closed loan documentation to ensure compliance with all Secondary Marketing standards.
- Communicate with New Home Consultants, borrowers and associates in a professional, courteous manner.
- Maintain a pipeline of loans with an emphasis on customer service, quality, accuracy and efficiency. Learn and maintain knowledge of different loan programs and corresponding computer system codes.
- Gather and submit credit report and supporting application (1003) documentation in a timely manner for loan approval.
- Maintain status and information within processing software system. Update codes, status dates and loan information for reporting as needed. Communicate status in meetings and with other associates as directed by supervisor.
- Obtain the sales contracts, escrow instructions, and any documentation regarding upgrades prior to ordering the appraisal through the HVCC department for all purchases.
- Remain current with our Broker programs and maintain their forms for submission.
- Keep current with investor guideline changes by reading updated bulletins and loan program guidelines as published on the EHM home page.
- Obtain and follow through on borrower conditions for closing per underwriter/lenders requirements.
- Submit a document ready loan to the closing dept at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled closing date /time to accomplish a smooth closing.
- Keep communication between borrowers, escrow/title, sales agents, and Home Loan Advisor up-to-date to avoid delays and confusion.
Maintain written status with the borrowers with reference to “needs items” and/or approval conditions to meet the Regulation B notification requirement.