Senior Internal Auditor-Healthcare
My client, a growing and dynamic healthcare organization that has been in Nashville for 15 years, is adding a Senior Internal Auditor to their team due to growth. Green Hills area. $80k-$90k plus 7% bonus. 10%-20% travel. Permanent direct hire. Why this opportunity?
- Growth potential
- Flexible schedule
- Remote days/Hybrid
- Great benefits
- Employee appreciation days
- Corporate Masseuse on site
- Tuition and CPA reimbursement
- 4 weeks PTO with 8 holidays, and 401k eligible first day with a match up to 50% of the first 6%
Overview of the Senior Internal Auditor role:
- The Senior Auditor will supervise a team of staff auditors.
- Develop audit plans and review audit fieldwork testing.
- Responsible for internal controls documentation as it relates to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX 302 & 404).
- Participate in SOX planning activities.
- Review and communicate audit findings (focusing on strength of internal controls).
- Build strong intercompany relationships and communication.
- Assist management in annual goal settings, review, performance assessment process, internal review of staff, etc.
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Internal Auditor:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree.
- 3-5 year of experience.
- At least 2 years of Sarbanes-Oxley experience.