SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
Why take an Senior Internal Auditor role with this company?
- Opportunity to move up in the department and out to other departments, promotions based on performance not tenure
- Has been on Fortune 500 list for last 66+ years, ranked in the 100's for 2021
- Was ranked in the top 100 companies for fastest growing in 2020 and World's Most Admired Companies in 2021 by Fortune
- Company is booming, innovative management team, lots of new challenges
- Flexibility and work-life balance ability to work 100% remote and 40 hour work weeks
- Ability to gain management experience as you will be leading a team of staff and experienced auditors
What the Senior Internal Auditor will do…
- Coordinates, monitors and reviews financial and operational audits according to the Internal Audit plan.
- Mentors and coaches staff auditors on proper audit technique, accounting knowledge and career progression.
- Analyzes operational and management processes, and system control effectiveness and efficiency; verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Prepares and presents to management the results, recommendations, and conclusions of internal audit reviews.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Communicates with auditee and clearly transcribes information obtained into standard workpaper format.
- Prepares narratives, analyses, process flows, tests of transactions and other supporting documentation to support findings.
- Organizes documentation in the work papers to facilitate review.
- Performs the audit tests as defined in the work programs.
- Perform the audit tests as defined in the work programs.
What the company needs in an Senior Internal Auditor:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred or on track
- 3+ years of experience in internal audit or public accounting external audit
- Self-starter, communicator, good interpersonal skills
Perks of the Senior Internal Auditor role:
- Competitive base salary
- Fortune 100 company
- Well-known respected company
- Great work-life balance
- Limited travel (less than 4 weeks/year)