Senior Internal Auditor Large healthcare Company
About the Company
Our client is a leading healthcare organization looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor. The right Senior Internal Auditor will have a combined thorough knowledge in accounting procedures and a sound judgment, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented and possess the ability to effectively work both independently or in a team setting. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for adding value and improving our clients operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Specific duties in this accounting audit role include:
• Performing and controlling the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
• Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans
• Obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
• Preparing and presenting reports that reflect audits results and document process
• Acting as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
• Identifying loopholes and recommending risk aversion measures and cost savings
• Maintaining open communication with management and audit committee
• Documenting process and preparing audit findings memorandum
• Conducting follow-up audits to monitor managements interventions
• Engaging to continuous knowledge development regarding sectors rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
• Job Requirements
Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or equivalent business experience
• Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
• Advanced computer skills, including MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
Keywords: auditor, internal auditor, internal audit, auditing, accounting, finance