Our international client in the South Charlotte area is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor
to join their team!
Position: Senior Internal Auditor
Location: Charlotte, NC (Ballantyne/Providence Road)
Opportunity: Direct Hire
Compensation: $60,000-$70,000 + Bonus ( 8-12% )
The Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects. Auditees include the subsidiaries of the Company.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
- Establish, review and maintain risk-based audit programs/procedures and systems
- Determine scope of review
- Review the suitability of internal control design
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Communicate findings to senior management and draft and complete report of audit area
- Other duties as assigned
- Consult with Company's global headquarters' where necessary
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3 to 5 years of corporate internal audit experience
- CIA or CPA highly preferred
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Firm understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Section 404
Category Code: JN001, JN005