One of our favorite clients is hiring an Internal Audito to join their team locally. This role requires ZERO overnight travel and only local travel! Great work/life balance and also a work from home policy.
• Responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
• Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
• Establish risk-based audit programs
• Review the suitability of internal control design
• Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
• Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
• Verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area.
• Successfully complete audit assignments in a timely and efficient manner with limited supervision.
• Explain and discuss potential risks, issues and opportunities with company leaders to promote a strong compliance culture.
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance (Required)
• MBA (Preferred)
• CPA and/or CIA (Preferred)
• Big 4 public accounting or large regional CPA firm preferred
• 1+ years of business/corporate accounting and finance experience
• Outstanding communication skills, attention to detail, and multi tasking