Senior Internal Auditor (BW27275)
Our client is a rapidly growing company in the Greater St. Paul/Minneapolis area that is currently looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, excellent benefits, truly values their employees and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for financial, operational, and compliance audits. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Internal Auditor will examine records, documents, transactions and methods for accuracy to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Inspect accounting systems to determine their efficiency and protective value.
- Collect and analyze financial and operational data in order to test the adequacy of internal controls, verify compliance with operating procedures or regulatory requirements and evaluate the effectiveness of business processes.
- Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, and management policies or procedures.
- Prepare reports of findings and recommendations for management.
- The Senior Internal Auditor will assume additional responsibilities such as disclosure reviews, investigations and internal improvement projects as needed.
- Assist with other special projects as needed.