The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Senior IT Auditor for our client located in Atlanta, GA. This is for a well-known accounting organization and one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Location: South Atlanta, GA
Contract terms/length: 6 weeks to start; potential to extend based on business need
Schedule: Standard business hours
- The IT auditor will be responsible for evaluating the design and testing the operating effectiveness of a company’s internal controls. The IT auditor should have effective communication skills and will be expected to lead walkthrough meetings with the process owners to understand and assess the control environment. The IT auditor will also be involved in the IT control risk evaluation process and must work well with the team to communicate status and project deadlines. Must have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent educational or professional experience and qualifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent educational or professional experience and qualifications.
- 4 or more years of audit, financial, airline, information technology or related business experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Audit theory and demonstrated experience in audit execution.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ITGC.
- Experience with audit engagement support tools including electronic workpapers.
- Preferred designations include CIA (Certified Internal Auditor), CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), CISSP (Certified Information Security Systems Professional), CFSA (Certified Financial Services Auditor).
- Reviewing board level reporting and making recommendations.
- Experience in reviewing and performing quality assurance on workpapers, workplans and evidence gathered during an IT/cyber audit in accordance with industry standards.