The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a Senior IT Auditor to join our team and become part of a vital and collaborative team that works daily to manage and monitor the control environment of our Company. As a disciplined self-starter, you will use your extensive knowledge of IT controls and best practices to conduct, document, and provide recommendations on IT processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Evaluate the design and test the effectiveness of the financial reporting, business process and Information Technology internal and operational controls.
Collaborate with various departments to validate and maintain internal control process documentation, ensuring a complete and accurate view of corporate policies and procedures.
Perform audits and special reviews of processes throughout the organization to ensure reliability and integrity of information, proper recording of transactions, safeguarding of assets, compliance with policies and procedures, achievement of operational goals and objectives, and effective and efficient use of resources.
Develop risk based audit programs, use critical and creative thinking skills to accurately identify improvement opportunities, root causes, and provide recommendations that drive the most value for the company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Audit, Accounting, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems
- 3+ years' experience in IT Audit or IT Risk Management
- CISA, CISM or CIA
- Extensive knowledge of IT controls and best practices
- Extensive knowledge of the IT Governance Institute's Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT) framework for IT governance
- Extensive knowledge of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with people at all levels
- Disciplined self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Learn More About Us
The Senior IT Auditor is part of the Accounting & Finance team. The Accounting team is a dynamic group of multi-taskers and problem solvers who understand how the pieces of the Company fit together from a financial perspective. To learn more, visit us at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/finance/.
To find out what's going on in our Company, visit our blog at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.