IT Auditor Retail Industry Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with an international Fortune 300 company in the retail industry. Are you ready to join this fantastic team?
About the Company and IT Auditor:
• One of the LARGEST retail groups in the United States
• Company that owns numerous locations n the US, United Kingdom and Brazil.
• Successful Fortune 300 company that stems from tenure management experience and promotes geographic and brand diversity.
Perks of the IT Auditor role?
• Competitive Compensation Package
• 3 Tier Employee Incentive Reward Program
• Collaborative and autonomous work environment
• Career development opportunities Manager Trainee Program
• Great company culture including community outreach programs
Overview of the IT Auditor Role:
• Plan and perform IT walkthroughs over the Companys infrastructure, applications, and operating procedures to evaluate the design and operation of ITGCs.
• Evaluate the IT control environment in terms of risk to the organization and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Perform ITGC/application controls testing
• Maintenance of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) related process and control documentation.
• Stay current on key information technology risks, cyber security, robotic process automation, and advanced data analytics
• Query and report from SQL databases.
• Support the Internal Audit team by providing training to help build the IT knowledge set and competencies of the team.
• Continue to enhance existing skillset for programming/automation/data visualization with provided training and course work to further the departments needs
Preferred Qualifications for the IT Auditor:
• Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
• 2+ Years of IT Audit Big 4 experience
• SOX Experience Testing / SQL Queries
• CISA or CIA certification preferred
• Knowledge of Cyber Security trends and hacking techniques is a PLUS!