Senior HR Business Partner
Work hard, have fun, and make a difference with the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland OneHR team! The Bank is seeking a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join our team as a Senior Human Resources Business Partner. If you have the ability to diagnose problems, drive solutions, and deliver exceptional customer service this role may be a great fit for you!
Within this highly strategic role, the incumbent will serve as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to Bank officers and management on the implementation, integration and execution of Bank and human resource strategy. He/she will act as a single point of contact in the business units to drive human resource related action, decision-making and change. He/she will also act as a liaison between business units and the HR Centers of Expertise.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Under the direction of the Assistant Vice President of Human Resources, supports the most complex business units to be agile in anticipating and responding to changing business needs
- Utilizes HR subject matter expertise to support clients in the development and execution of solutions that drive outcomes in support of effective human capital/workforce planning, talent acquisition/recruitment, talent management, organizational development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, compensation, and complex employee relations resolution.
- Acts as a change agent and employee champion when managing talent-related organizational and/or departmental changes
- Manages complex HR projects and develops strategies to implement solutions for the Bank, including assigned business units
- Facilitates the human capital planning process with assigned business units in the development and execution of plans to address gaps between current and desired future state
- Ensures the integration of business strategy and human capital plans; uses data to report and influence progress and drive change in support of the business unit's human capital needs
- Partners with HR Centers of Expertise to implement Bank and business unit initiatives and services
- Mentors lesser-experienced business partners
- Stays in sync with business happenings by attending staff meetings and being visible in operations.
- Builds partnerships with management by identifying human resource solution that support the current and future needs of the business.
- Works with management, peers and other HR colleagues to ensure consistency across the organization relating to policies and\or practices.
Develop, recommended and coordinate activities, functions or programs designed to increase employee retention and satisfaction.
- Provides management coaching/counseling and career development advice for employees when needed.