Creative Financial Staffing is working with a high caliber organization looking to hire a Senior Manager FPA.
Highlights of the Regional Controller Opportunity:
• Our client is a highly prestigious organization that is not hierarchy driven.
• This cohesive team is comprised of high caliber professionals in a high energy environment.
• They focus on better, faster, more efficient ways of conducting business in a cutting-edge environment.
• The Senior Manager FPA will have an opportunity to work in a business that encourages participation with different service line operations to help drive their business.
Reporting to the Director FPA, the Senior Manager FPA responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Supervise, train and mentor the team and manage day-to-day operations.
• Work closely with service line leaders to help grow their business.
• Financial oversight of service lines manage the financial business planning, operating/capital budgets, set up and monitor yearly financial goals.
• Manage and identify key trends meet with business leaders on financial results.
• The Manager FPA will manage the preparation of new business plans, budget build, analysis, and monthly financial close.
• Ad-hoc analysis and managing large scale projects.
Qualifications of the Senior Manager FPA
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting, MBA/CPA preferred (not required).
• Experienced in a Healthcare environment in a leadership capacity.
• Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated experience in reporting and making presentations to key business leaders
$77,500.00 - $117,352.00 /Year