Excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Manager for a non-profit in Mercer County. Strong company with great health benefits and 401(k). Experience in financial analytics, forecasting, reporting and budgeting. Ability to identify and evaluate trends and variances. Will work with operations on productivity reports and to develop business models. Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and non-profit experience preferred. CPA earned or actively earning is needed. Should have strong Excel skills and will work with Microsoft Dynamics. Great management skills along with ability to mentor an Accounting Team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 5 years' experience preferably in a non-profit.
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience. Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to be clear and concise and to influence and understand their audience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in dealing with budgets and financial analysis to include trends, comparative evaluations, actual vs. budget, etc.
- Finance and accounting experience in a fee for service business platform is preferred.