We're partnering with a pharmaceutical company in the NW suburbs looking for a Senior Finance Consultant to support an upcoming leave for the next 6 months. This role will support the US Commercial FP&A team and absorb some global reporting responsibilities. This role is ideal for anyone who has led a commercial P&L as a senior manager or director. This role will have no direct reports but will require you to work cross-functionally with sales and operations. Due to Covid, this role will work 100% remote.
- Forecast and report on US revenue through collaboration with business partners and strategic thinking/analysis.
- Act as primary business partner for US leadership. Develop and support ongoing reporting and ad hoc needs.
- Work directly with executive management to support business needs and provide analytics to drive revenue and profitability growth.
- Collaborate with Commercial FP&A team to produce daily, weekly, and monthly global revenue reporting
- Prepare for and lead monthly reviews with leadership to review historical financial performance
- Assist with annual operating plan and strategic planning processes.
- Contribute to commercial scorecards and management reporting package; provide high level variance analysis for review.
- Develop and lead weekly forecasting process utilizing inputs from Sales, and Commercial Operations.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators.
- Provide commentary of business trends and results for quarterly and annual reports and management meetings; actively call out and address risks and opportunities to management.
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc financial analyses and reporting in support of executive management.
- Minimum 5-10 years of FP&A experience
- Experience with SAP and Host Analytics is preferred
- BA in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Experience working department heads and cross-functional teams including sales and operations
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.