We're partnering with a pharmaceutical company in the NW suburbs looking for a Senior Financial Consultant that will report to the VP of Finance to support process improvements to their cash flow, balance sheet, and forecast reporting process. This person will help building out new report templates from scratch utilizing Excel and Host Analytics. This role is ideal for candidates that have held roles as a Senior Financial Analyst or Finance Manager. Will be 100% remote.
- The Contractor primarily supports the Vice President's efforts to drive improvements in P&L, cash flow and balance sheet reporting and developing better processes for the Finance organization.
- Support the Vice President with various special projects and process improvements to drive a standard of excellence across the Finance organization.
- The individual must have a passion for driving improvement, be highly proficient in Excel modeling and have a strong background in corporate finance and/or accounting.
- Reporting improvement and automation across both P&L and cash flow/balance sheet
- Drive process improvement and standardization of templates
- PowerPoint presentations
- Proficiency in financial modeling, including cash flow and ROI/NPV analysis
- Ability and willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends around critical deadlines
- 10+ years of FP&A experience, ideally leading a P&L of significant size for a business unit
- Must have experience automating processes or streamlining processes through report creation from scratch or developing reporting templates
- Experience with cash flow and balance sheet forecasting
- Experience with a reporting and consolidation system, Host Analytics/Planful preferred
- Bachelor's degree or Master's in Accounting, Finance or a related field
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.