Senior Financial Analyst
Immediate need for a Direct Hire Senior Financial Analyst with a reputable financial institution in San Antonio. This is an exciting opportunity to work directly supporting upper management through ad hoc analysis and reporting, budgeting, profitability analysis, forecasts, and modeling. This is a rare opportunity available within a group that has historically stable tenure.
What are the perks of the Senior Financial Analyst role?
- Open door policy, do not have to move through change of command
- The organization empowers employees to make change and have a voice, especially with process improvements
- Family oriented with a fun and laid-back culture.
- Great tenure within the group
- Great benefits and time off policy
What will the Senior Financial Analyst do?
- Provide analytical support and reporting to executive team using SAS
- Ad Hoc financial reporting and analysis to support management
- Presentation of financials along with recommendations for process improvement to upper management
- Establish and maintain forecasting tools, dashboards, and reporting platform which provides transparency of the business.
- This includes pipeline, production and risk trends all using SAS EG and BI
- Design and construct database objects, including IL and CC data warehouses and schema data models using SAS EG, Cube Studio, Information Map Studio and BI
- Develop and analyze financial reports, statistical models and operational data trends using SAS
- Extract data from banking systems for analysis within external databases for use by management and for reporting purposes
- Research and resolve issues regarding the integrity of data flow from core systems into databases using SAS
- Develop annual budgets for the bank, presented budget assumptions and forecasting strategies to board and continuously monitored financial standing
- Handle asset liability management reports using Profitstar including interest rate risk, economic value of equity, maturity gap analysis, etc.
- Financial and legal research, contract review, loan pool creation in SAS and profit/loss analysis