Senior Financial Analyst
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
We have been engaged by growing Gwinnett county based company in its targeted search for an experienced Sr. Financial Analyst. This critical role will be highly visible to leadership and will have the opportunity to be very impactful. Responsibilities will include:
- Budgeting / Forecasting
- Financial Reporting
- Creation of new tools for reporting and analytics
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Driving process improvements
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3-6+ years of relevant finance/FP&A experience
- Advanced systems acumen, including advanced Excel, use of Power BI, datawarehouse and dashboard reporitng tools
- Strong analytical experience
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance (Master's preferred)
- Proven ability to present to executive level
- A history of job stability required for consideration
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
The company offers a competitive benefits package and the opportunity for ongoing career development.
Local candidates only.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 71616 when responding to this ad.