Who are we? TEKsystems® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for the reporting and analysis of financial information. This role will lead budget and forecasts processes and variance analysis. The position will obtain and analyze sales, finance and operations data and make recommendations to improve business outcomes. The position will provide leadership to and mentor other team members.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with team members and being responsible for the production of detailed business plans & forecasts, identifying value creation opportunities and enhancing overall business performance.
- Responsible for the technical and professional development of the team including providing daily feedback, developing deep relationships and driving results.
- Partnering with leadership to deliver an accurate picture of the business and make recommendations to improve performance.
- Responsible for developing standard and ad hoc reports and improving existing reporting tools and analysis.
- Interacting and communicating effectively with employees at all levels including Senior Leadership to gather and analyze data
- Responsible for supervising a team of Financial Analysts
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance, Business Administration, Business Management Economics or related field
- Strong experience preparing forecasts and annual budgets at a customer, product, and project level
- Expert level expertise in Microsoft Excel (VBA preferred)
- Demonstrated experience analyzing revenue projections utilizing SalesForce.com or similar CRM tools as well as expense analysis focused on labor cost
- Experience working with Oracle or similar financial reporting systems
- Experience in database query and analysis tools in Tableau, Microsoft PowerPivot, SQL, Business Objects, or similar reporting tools
- Thorough understanding of operational metrics and accounting principles
- 3-5 years' experience as a Financial Analyst or similar role
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Strong analytical ability with a focus on detail, process improvement, and organizational skills
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, intrapersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to think and work independently while managing multiple tasks
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Capacity to view the company, and our internal process, at a detailed level
- Capable of dealing with all levels of the organization in a professional manner