Senior Financial Analyst
The Intersect Group has been engaged by an international and publicly traded industry leader for a Senior Financial Analyst to maintain headcount analysis and detailed support of third-party and contractor expenses. You will serve as a business partner and financial advisor, and will have high visibility to the executive team. Awesome benefits and great culture, too!
What You Will Do:
- Manage functions related to planning, coordination, and preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budget
- Partner with Accounting on accruals, reclasses, maintenance and third-party contracts, and capital related issues
- Present monthly financial updates to leadership
- Analyze time and labor detail as it impacts the P&L, Capital spending, and capitalizable labor
- Develop consistent processes and documentation of procedures
What You Need:
- Experience with Headcount and Salary Planning, financial modeling, accruals, prepaids, and allocations
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3-8 years of relative experience
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with Hyperion
- Strong multitasking and problem solving skills
For immediate consideration, please send your resume today!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 69629 when responding to this ad.