The CSI Companies is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst - Contractor for one of its large, Fortune 500 clients in the Boston area.
The CSI Companies provides its Contractors with the opportunity to access an excellent employee benefits package.
The project could start as early as February 25th for the right, qualified Financial professional.
The position details are as follows:
Elevate the quality financial modeling as well as storytelling to assist the team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide financial consolidation efforts and fact-based storytelling of business results.
• Elevate presentation, visualization, and analysis of business drivers.
• Provide ad-hoc analysis in support of strategic objectives including financial model creation.
• Assist in financial forecast consolidation efforts with high degree of fidelity.
• Coordinate with finance team to summarize actual performance and forecasts.
• Providing input and commentary related to actual performance and go forward forecasts.
• Bachelor's degree in a business-related field with emphasis in finance or accounting
• Senior Financial analyst - minimum of 3 years of experience in finance, strategic planning, investment analysis, economic profit analysis, accounting and/or budgeting.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills while being resourceful.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others and being resourceful in solving problems.
• Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong information seeking skills and drive to make things happen.
• Ability to exercise high degree of professionalism.
Location – Boston
Industry is Consumer Products.