Classification: Sr. Financial Analyst
Compensation: $95000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
Gene Kim is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst for our Professional Services client. Direct the development of forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness, build long-range operating plans to support business initiatives, and drive world class strategic and financial planning methods in this Senior Financial Analyst position. You will improve upon monthly and quarterly reporting and handle the operation and cultivation of data-driven planning processes. A pivotal Senior Financial Analyst role has become available, which is a great opportunity to gain experience developing strategies with the senior leadership of a company. As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will be in charge of the coordination of various planning cycles (quarterly forecasts, annual planning, and monthly outlooks) while providing strategic analyses and recommendations. You will supply revenues and expenses, variance analysis of bookings, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Oakland, California area.
- Record monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Lead weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P& L forecasting
- Collaborate with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
- Cooperate closely with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Assemble and watch forecasting reports
- Authorize effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Join forces with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Inspect performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Comprehend and clarify internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Present monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required