The CSI Companies is seeking a Direct Hire Senior Financial Analyst to join one of our National Clients in Daytona Beach, FL. The individual in this role is expected to provide a high level of understanding of the financial planning and analysis function in support of the financial planning and budgeting processes, analysis of financial statements and reports, model and projection development and performing research and analysis as may be required by leadership. He/she should be inquisitive, driving for a deep understanding and willing to challenge the status quo while providing guidance and education to peers and acting as a resource for profit center finance and leadership personnel.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Calculation, tracking and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual organic revenue growth and projections
- Maintain profit center growth/returns framework
- Completion and maintenance of various financial presentations to company executives and to external stakeholders
- Engaging with external analysts regarding their models and projections
- Consolidate, analyze, report on and review monthly financial results, including attaining an understanding of the drivers of financial performance.
- Improve financial results by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends and recommending actions to leadership.
- Reporting and analysis of revenue-related metrics to support leadership decision making
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables, trend analysis and other exhibits as requested.
- Responsible for special projects to improve process efficiency and financial performance as assigned by leadership.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Prioritize and plan work activities and time use efficiently.
- Business Partnering
- Maintain confidentiality, remain open to others’ ideas and exhibit willingness to try new things
- Orally communicate clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrate group presentation skills
- Use professional written communications, be able to present numerical data in a professional and effective format and be able to read and interpret written information
- Demonstrate attention to detail and an understanding of the relationship and nuance between financial drivers, metrics and reporting
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related business discipline
- 5+ years of experience
- Advanced experience with MS Office Suite
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Masters’ degree in a business or finance related discipline.
- CPA or CFA designation.