Senior Financial Analyst
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Now recruiting on behalf of an international company for an experience finance professional for a Senior Financial Analyst position. This role will work be part of the finance team and have responsibilities in a variety of areas, including:
- Financial Reporting / Consolidations
- Budgeting / Forecasting
- Financial and Trend Analysis
- Process Improvements
- Ad hoc Analysis
If you are seeking to work for a dynamic company with a track record of stability and good work life balance, this would be a great match! They are seeking a growth oriented professional who is interested in upward progression.
The company offers a competitive compensation/benefits package and the opportunity for ongoing career development. The ideal candidate will have:
- MBA from a top tier program
- 5-9 years of experience
- CFA designation considered helpful
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Advanced proficiency with data analytics tools and reporting/visualization systems such as HFM, Oracle, SAP, Tableau, Adaptive, Power BI
- Experience with financial reporting, financial analysis, FP&A, revenue analysis, cost anlysis, and budgeting/forecasting
- Experience in finance role in a large company environment
- History of job stability and progression
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
Local candidates only.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
See more of our open career opportunities at: https://www.theintersectgroup.com/jobs
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 67941 when responding to this ad.