Classification: Sr. Financial Analyst
Compensation: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 per year
We have been engaged by an industry leading company with regional headquarters in Atlanta in its targeted search for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst. This role will be work with all facets of the business. Sr. Financial Analyst and reporting to the Senior Finance Manager
- Responsibilities will include:
- The Senior Financial Analyst will, develop and support complex financial and operational objectives (i.e. reporting, financial planning) and/or strategy.
- This role will also work collaboratively with other business units/departments to develop actions plans to support specific business objectives as well as develop financial forecasts to in support of overall company objectives.
- The Senior Analyst is responsible for critical and complex analysis, and reporting of financial and operational results
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package for the company, providing detailed business explanations behind variances against forecast, budget and prior year for Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows.
- Gather data and perform analytical review of actual results versus budget, forecast, and prior year at varying levels of the organization and across different information systems for functions and business segments.
- Prepare, review and present financial projections and recast financial statements, provide variance analysis, research financial irregularities and use the analysis to develop meaningful financial reporting.
- Analyze financial performance, prepare monthly variance to forecasts and present recommendations to business unit management and operators.
- Develop, prepare and present specialized reports, forecasts, profitability analysis, pricing analysis, other ad-hoc projects and complex financial models.
- Track key performance indicators and provide analysis to support business decisions.
- Analyze and report on financial and/or operational results/analysis. Ensure historical information, current trends, regulatory environment and tax consequences are factored into analysis.
- Deliver ad hoc analytical projects to provide insights as required with focus on meeting deadlines and providing communication to management.
- Provides support to Senior Management including financial presentation and analysis.
- Assist in the coordination and analysis of recurring internal management reporting (Flash Financial Reporting, Operation Metric Reporting, etc.), the rolling forecast process, the Annual Operating Plan, and the Strategic Plan.
- Prepare presentations to highlight financial trends, summarize business plans, and communicate process changes across the enterprise.
- Identify and implement improvements across financial reporting processes.
- Analyze data and provide solutions/recommendations in response to anticipated and unanticipated fluctuations in the company?s business.
- Financial and operational planning, projections and budgeting process, including data management, analysis and reporting. Develops and coordinates financial forecasts and plans in support of the business unit's operational and strategic objectives.
- Enhance the content and create intuitive designs/layouts for company financial presentations.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted and considered; please no phone calls