Sr. Financial Analyst role in FP&A for growing Finance department - high-exposure and challenging corporate role open in a new vertical due to the company's explosive growth
ABOUT THIS TECH COMPANY:
- Diverse business, due to growth will offer further responsibilities and progression
- National entity - stable, recession proof industry with rising stock value and profits
PERKS - TECH COMPANY:
- Top suburban location in Oak Brook area, Ping pong and foosball tables, tech company culture. Daycare and restaurants on site at Corporate building center. A lounge in basement with a firewall, shuffleboard, big TV's.
- Growing, even during recession no layoffs, barely affected.
- Remote until IL opens Phase 5, once in work environment will be in office likely 3,4, or 5 days thereafter with flex 8 or 9 a.m. start, decent w/l balance
- Bonus potential role, generous compensation and PTO
OVERVIEW OF SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST ROLE:
- Provide analytical support using Power BI and other systems.
- Analyze financial performance and communicate to operators and senior management; interpret financial results for users who must make economic or business decisions.
- High Level Forecasting - current year, long term models, as well as rolling 12-month forecast.
- Prepare board presentations at quarter-end
- Responsible for calculation of annual incentive plan.
- Perform research on industry statistics, competition, and other trends that affect the industry.
- Prepare various ad hoc reports using Microsoft Report Builder (BI), Power BI or similar reporting tools
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with all levels of the organization, including other analysts, operational managers, and the executive team.
- Manage difficult analytical projects with limited supervision.
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS/BA degree in Math, Finance, Accounting or other Business focus
- Strong Intermediate Excel skills required and experience with Microsoft Report Builder or similar reporting tool such as Power BI a plus
- Strong analytical skills desired - 'think on your own' mentality