Responsible for accurately & timely completing month-end financial reporting such as shipment, backlog, bookings, margin, Opex performance. Responsible for annual planning and budgeting submissions and processes. Responsible for KPI tracking planning & reporting for the commercial team, marketing and product management teams and call out areas of concerns.
* Develop insightful reporting tools by assimilating data from BI to support profitable growth.
* Develop forecast modeling and analysis to anticipate sales trends and identify opportunities.
* Provide variance to plan analysis on the operating expenses and related countermeasures.
* Develop and enhance data automation in the day-to-day financial reporting and dashboard to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
* Provide commission modeling and analysis.
* Consistently improve financial reporting to gain efficiencies while ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
* Engage & interact with Corporate FP&A teams ensuring timely and accurate submissions.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.