SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
StevenDouglas, a 35 year old boutique search firm is currently conducting a search for a Senior Financial Analyst for a well established privately-held company with hundreds of employees. Our client is located in west Broward County.
The position will report directly to the Finance Manager and will have complete oversight of the P&L.
- Develops reports and/or systems to support actual results analysis, planning activities, including budgeting and forecasting, and helps drive financial planning and budget preparations.
- Participates in the development and improvement of financial planning, reporting and analysis processes, methodologies, technologies and systems.
- Performs detailed analyses to understand key drivers of revenue, cost, and profitability trends; identifies key issues, opportunities, risks and makes recommendations where appropriate.
- Creates detailed financial models and validates them with finance management and business partners.
- Prepares and distributes timely and insightful financial reports used to determine progress against strategic plan, budgets, forecasts, and prior year.
- Develops, runs, validates and distributes regularly scheduled (e.g., monthly, quarterly, year-end) reports.
- Assists in analyses and reporting, including market assessments, development projects and portfolio, sales mix, gross margin, and expense, cash flow and working capital analyses and forecasts and develops associated risks, opportunities, and action plans.
- Reviews and maintains policies, procedures and internal controls related to financial planning, reporting, and analysis to ensure compliance with accounting and company standards.