The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Sr Financial Analyst with one of our clients in Nashville, Tennessee. Please review description and requirements below. This is an opportunity to join an expanding team with one of the “Best Places to Work” 4 years in a row!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
• Perform the system administration role of the automated employee expense reporting system.
• Liaison between Asurion population and AP function to ensure Accounts Payable process is applied consistently.
• Manage some of aspects of the daily operations of an Asurion Accounts Payable team.
• Assist in developing and maintaining competent/professional staff.
• Understand Accounts Payables process in area of responsibility.
• Anticipate customer needs and proactively provide information/solutions necessary for business decisions.
• Develop and maintain up-to-date process documentation as assigned.
• Provide specs or create and/or develop reports with strong analytic competency.
• Provide reconciliations/statistical analysis and metrics reporting as required.
• Primary contact for audit requests for AP.
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities within Accounts Payable.
• Assist in developing and implementing identified process improvement opportunities.
• Assist in developing and implementing identified system improvement opportunities.
• Build effective relationships with Accounts Payable customers at entity, corporate and relevant operations.
• Participate in further functional consolidations into Asurion Accounts Payable function as required
• Participate in system initiatives -- Web Based Travel Reimbursement, Imaging, Microsoft Dynamics, and other system upgrades/implementations.
• Train staff in required areas.
Skills – Functional/Technical:
• Degree required (accounting preferred, finance or business management considered).
• Significant Accounts Payable shared service experience required.
• Proficiency in MS Office tools (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
• High level of experience in project organized work structure.
• Experience with implementations/integrations with ERP Accounts Payable systems and other peripheral systems used in an AP shared service environment.
• Excellent time management and task prioritization skills.
• Ability to work flexible hours when needed in order to meet deadlines.
Skills – Quality/Improvement:
• Be proactive and persistent in pursuing process improvement.
• Focus on process documentation.
• Ability to lead staff effectively in a direct or non-direct report relationship.
• Ability to build and foster an interactive team environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of the company.
• Ability to resolve conflict professionally within a team environment.