Senior Financial Analyst
The Intersect Group has been engaged by an international and publicly traded industry leader for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a growing and dynamic team! You will play a key role in change management, integrations, and M&A due diligence, and you will participate in the financial planning processes by providing insight into the organization's current and future financial performance. Awesome benefits and great culture!
What You Will Do:
- Prepare revenue reports, financial forecasts, budgets, and long-range plans
- Evaluate performance, identify risks and opportunities for improvement, and implement change
- Prepare financial models and ad hoc analysis; summarize results to management
- Partner with accounting and collaborate with various departments to create seamless processes
What You Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3-8 years of relative experience
- Experience with M&A, integrations, change management, and process improvement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex financial information
For immediate consideration, please send your resume today!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 69589 when responding to this ad.